Friday 17 June 2016

Busy, busy, busy.  Between grandsons, house renovations and my business, I don't have much time to play but I thought I would share my latest creation with you.

I used the cold porcelain clay that I made the other day to make potatoes and after paint and chalks, this is the result.




All they need is a good wash and a peel and you can cook them up for a tiny dinner.  :-)

These are for sale on my website at:
http://www.grandpasdollhouse.com/potato/

I hope you like them.

I will be back soon with more creations.............I hope.

Good day all, Liz

2 comments:

  1. Hello Liz,
    Well done! those look so incredibly realistic!
    Big hug, and have fun with your grandsons and I hope renovations are going well.
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Giac. My grandsons are the only things that are more fun than making minis. �� Enjoy your summer as well!

    ReplyDelete