Saturday 2 April 2016

It has been a long while since I posted on this blog.  I had almost forgotten that I had it, until a wonderful young man told me today that he reads it.  He introduced himself to me here at the Miniature Enthusiast of Montreal Miniature Show & Sale.  His name is Giac and I am going to check out his blog when I get home.  He showed me photos of his amazing dollhouse that he has been working on for the past 8 years.  It is an amazing piece of art and I look forward to seeing more photos as he progresses with the building.

If you are anywhere even remotely close to Montreal and can make it to this show tomorrow, please come.  The club displays are amazing and the dealers have some very, very wonderful items for sale.  (including us, of course)  :-)

Check out their website here to get the information:
http://www.mem-miniature.com/index.php/mem-show-2016

I am sorry for this short post but I promise that I will get back into posting again very soon.   In the meantime, here is a photo of the newest mini in my life, my 9 week old grandson, Cohen.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Liz,
    You are so kind. It was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again at the next show. I must say, the newest miniature you posted a picture of is wonderful. Bless him!
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete